There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
7. Albus Severus is a stupid name
I Don’t Know How Much Vodka I Put In This But I’m Going To Drink It Anyways: a memoir
This drink tastes awful, but I can’t waste alcohol: a sequel
I have lost all 5 senses: the final chapter
It’s Black, and I Don’t Know Where I Am: the final chapter pt. 2
"I think I am awake but i really wish I wasn’t: The disappointing yet poignant epilogue"
This is how I feel when I take off my skinny jeans.
this is how it feels when i take off my bra
This is how i feel when my human form is ripped to shreds only to reveal my true form of a cecaelian sea witch